At last year’s Xerocon conference, in London, Joe David and colleague Richard Gray had the pleasure of meeting Jakob Skytte Jensen of Pleo. Pleo is a well-respected Danish business offering a company payment card solution that automates expense reports and simplifies company spending, allowing business owners to successfully manage cash flow. Whilst getting to understand…
- Fed up with late payments? Getting paid on time doesn’t have to be stressful.
- The ideal way for a limited company director to draw income in 2019/20
- The future of accounting tech: what’s what in 2019?
- Are you prepared for MTD? Your last-minute checks
- Three skill sets all entrepreneurs should master
- Don’t let these growth obstacles slow you down
- 3 reasons staff training should be your biggest investment
- DS Accountancy attend Quickbooks Connect 2019
- Get your business investment ready
- DS Accountancy brings new insight to payment solution company Pleo