If you missed Chancellor Philip Hammond’s budget announcement on Tuesday, we have summarised the key points for you below. Corporate Tax & Spending From April 2020, the UK will introduce a Digital Services Tax (DST), which will raise £400m annually. The DST would only be paid by profitable companies which generate at least £500m a…
We’ve put together a handy table to show the main differences between a business run by a sole trader or as a partnership, and a company, managed by directors and or shareholders. If you’d like to discuss your business model, please contact us.
- The ideal way for a limited company director to draw income in 2019/20
- The future of accounting tech: what’s what in 2019?
- Are you prepared for MTD? Your last-minute checks
- Three skill sets all entrepreneurs should master
- Don’t let these growth obstacles slow you down
- 3 reasons staff training should be your biggest investment
- DS Accountancy attend Quickbooks Connect 2019
- Get your business investment ready
- DS Accountancy brings new insight to payment solution company Pleo
- Take back control of your cashflow